Welcome to my blog :)

rss

domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

breathless

What do you expect me to do?
Pretend that nothing happened?
Forget everything you said, all that we share
I cannot make a wish that all just a dream
Because if I could believe that I had done

And now I can’t stop thinking about you
And I can’t forget your kiss
‘Cause even though I know that to you is a waste of time
To me you were more than just one
And I can’t take you out of my mind
And I'm giving mad
And you know it's your fault, but you don’t care
This is leaving me breathless, I can’t even breathe

But I just don’t get it how someone like you
Can hurt me like you do
I need to boot this feeling from me
before I let you have control over me

1 comentário:

Diana disse...

obrigada. é só tirares o código do youtube e meteres na parte do html do post :)